inactive

Stephen E Osburn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 4th, 2015
Dr Osburn is the Best! Always recommend him to friends and family in OC.

February 14th, 2011
most beloved pediatrician!
Dr. Osborn will always be remember for is kindness, caring, love, and support he gave to my children. He Always listened careful with his heart. He even went as far as to give my then 3 year old daughter her physical underneath the exam table when she reluctently refused to come out. Watching this man crawl under there with his backside in the air was all it took to keep him as our familys peditrician. I was asked several times by other people to try their doctor, but always and firmly said "No." We will miss him. He was part of our family and a real mentor for my children and me. God truely blessed you and us for being allowed to know you. Thank you for he privilege.

February 3rd, 2011
Dr. Osburn is an amazing doctor with a gift. He knows so much and loves to share his knowledge. He talks to his patients and makes everyone smile. He will truly be missed.

August 2nd, 2010
Fantastic!
My family been seeing Dr. Osburn for more than 20 years. My children are 20, 17, and 13. He is such a wonderful doctor who clearly cares about his patients. He takes his time and speaks directly to the child in a manner he/she can understand. He keeps abreast of current trends and new knowledge in medicine. He has the best interest of his patients in mind and I trust him without hesitation with my children.

June 27th, 2010
what a doctor
My daughter is severly disabled and Dr. osburn is her doctor. He is the nicest, most gentle man I have ever met. My daughter LOVES him and he gives her his undivided attention.. The world is a better place because of Dr. Osburn...

June 17th, 2010
Dr. Osburn is AWESOME!
I met Dr. Osburn in 1991 when I was looking for a pediatrician who would accept my special needs child. He has since been the pediatrician for my 3 other foster children. He is caring, warm, genuine and makes my children feel like they matter! My boys love to talk to him! He is truly one of the nicest men I have ever met and my family has been blessed to have him as their doctor.

May 26th, 2010
mistreated patient
My children were terrified to go the office. My older son was terrified of the nurse. The Dr. was nice for the first couple of years. Then he was very stand-ofish. We would have to wait for an hour to get in the room and about an hour to leave. The Dr. would no longer look me in the eyes when I would ask questions. He would always be in hurry to leave. Always trying to avoid me at all times. I was never rude or deserved this treatment. He did treat my children nice. He is very inteligent as well. I would never recommend anyone to him again.

May 7th, 2010
Mel.. Parent of 2 daughters (1 disabled)
Dr. Osburn is the most patient,caring, low spoken, sensitive, outstanding, and every bit of a advocate for our children. He is never rushed and gives everyone the time that is needed in a office visit so you leave and never have to feel any doubt about what is going on with your child. He is in our opinion here on the earth to do the work of Gods hands and is truly with no doubt one of Gods angels here on earth. He makes not only a child feel so comfortable as well as the parent. He has a daughter that has followed behind her beautiful father and has also become a caring and beautiful pediatrican as well that is also practicing in the same clinic as Dr. Osburn. WE are forever grateful to Dr. Osburn and hope he will be our daughters pediatrician until they to become 18 years old. We love you Dr. Osburn! and we appreciate you with all our hearts!!!!

March 31st, 2010
Nicest Doctor!
Steve Osburn was my peditrician for 16 years! He is one of the nicest men I've ever known. I will take my kids to him if I move back to Orange County.

January 11th, 2010
Wonderful, wonderful physician!
Dr. Osburn was the pediatrician for both of my sons, now 27 and 31, one of whom is severely delayed, Rusty. I will never, ever forget his kindness and caring. I have never known another doctor like him and I'm sure I never will. He is one in a million. How nice to see he's still in practice!

April 3rd, 2009
Amazing with kids and parents
His patience and warmth are amazing. He was our son's pediatrician from birth until we moved a few years later. When we returned to OC, we were delighted that he was still practicing. He takes plenty of time with each patient, listens and one of the best doctors practicing.