A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Outten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Outten graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Outten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Allendale County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Outten DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Outten practice?
- Dr. Stephen Outten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Outten practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Vernon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeburg, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Mount Vernon Emergency Physicians.