A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ozanne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ozanne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ozanne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozanne graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ozanne has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozanne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Ozanne practice?
Dr. Stephen Ozanne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX.
See Waxahachie Orthopedic Surgeons.