Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ozanne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ozanne, Orthopedic Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozanne
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozanne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ozanne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozanne graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ozanne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charleton Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ozanne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ozanne practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ozanne has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ozanne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Surgeons.