Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ozanne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ozanne, Orthopedic Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozanne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozanne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ozanne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozanne graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ozanne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charleton Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ozanne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ozanne practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ozanne has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ozanne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Surgeons.