A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Anthony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Anthony, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Anthony DO is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Stephen Anthony has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Anthony practices Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Oncologists.