A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Anthony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Anthony, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Anthony DO is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Stephen Anthony has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Anthony practices Medical Oncology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Oncologists.