Learn more about Dr. Stephen Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Anthony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Anthony, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anthony DO is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Anthony practice?
- Dr. Stephen Anthony has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Anthony practices Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Spokane Oncologists.