Internist

OVERBILLED/LIED TO show details OVERBILLED/LIED TO
by j on Apr 19th, 2014

OVER-BILLED! I told 3 different people(appointment girl, nurse(wow terrible at her job) that any tests that might not be covered to let me know and i would call my ins company, if not im not expecting a bill. They all said ok, but yet i get a bill! The very rude billing girl said how r we supposed to know what is covered and what is not!! The same girl that said she would make sure if any test land in the gray area she would let me know, and who also said there would be no bill when i left!! She was very rude and said literally...oh well we will be expecting payment soon, dont know what to tell you! Not to mention the doctor, who was great, said that he does not see patient after first visit unless its very important, that some newbie see's to the day to day! so if something small is going on but its a big deal, itll be missed at this place, with all the doctors in the area go somewhere else!

May 8th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. D'Addario to any friends or family. He is an excellent doctor and a very honorable and kind man.