A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fox is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fox, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Fox FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Fox practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Fox practices Plastic Surgery near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Plastic Surgeons.