A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Kelly practice?
Dr. Stephen Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Brownwood, TX.
See Brownwood Ophthalmologists.