A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Powell Kelly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Brownwood, TX.
See Brownwood Ophthalmologists.