Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lester, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lester
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lester, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mastectomy (Subcutaneous)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Lester MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Lester practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lester has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Lester practices Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.