Dr. Stephen Lester MD Patient Reviews

4.7

November 5th, 2016
Patient priority
My experience with Dr. Lester exceeded my expectations. I am a veteran. Therefore I have personally experienced both ends of the medical service spectrum. From the very worst to the best. Frankly, After contemplating my treatment by Dr. Lester and his staff, I have been unable to arrive at any area that needs improvement. I would personally recommend Dr. Lester and Surgery Associates of N. Texas to any of my family or friends in need of the services they provide.

October 21st, 2016
CEO- CMHoldings
Dr Stephen Lester is a Hero!! He has saved my life twice. He is the most caring and talented of surgeons. I thank God every day that I met him. His entire team is awesome- so thoroughly professional and caring. Dr. Lester is the best!!

October 17th, 2016
Wonderful Physician
My son was sent to Dr. Lester on a surgical referral. He did additional testing at the time of first visit. We appreciated his time and concern in doing so versus just doing surgery on primary doctor referral. My son has been in pain and very nervous, Dr. Lester made him feel comfortable and reassured. My son will be having surgery and we feel we are in the best hands possible! We have never felt like just another patient. I can't say enough about how wonderful he is! He is on time when seeing you. I would and have recommend Dr. Lester to friends and family.

October 7th, 2016
Exceptional service great doctor
Dr. Lewter got called into a surgery gone bad he has stood by helped me always treating me with respect never gave up. He is my angel when I needed him. Still there for me always tells me the truth about my health and prognosis need doctor he is your man. Staff is pretty awesome to

September 6th, 2016
A GREAT DOCTOR
I really liked Dr. Lester . His way of explaining things were very understandable and made you feel comfortable. He cares about his patients.

July 26th, 2016
He is a outstanding doctor

June 15th, 2016
Hernia Surgery
Staff was Great. Dr Lester explained the surgery and put me at ease. Post surgery pain was less than expected.

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Lester has done two surgeries on me. I would not consider anyone else. I trust him completly. I have another surgery scheduled. His nurses are very nice and friendly. They know what they are doing. Could not ask for a better doctor and staff.

April 12th, 2016
His entire staff was friendly and professional. They made me feel safe in Dr. Lester's care. They were truly top notch!

April 12th, 2016
Abdominal Surgery Experiance
Dr. Lester is an excellent surgeon & unlike many surgeons he has a wonderful bedside manner. He's engaging, listens intently. He is confident in a very reassuring way, it made me feel safe putting myself in his expert hands. I have had a number of invasive surgeries and in other surgeons the confidence was excessive and off putting, & they mostly made me feel like an object to be fixed rather than a person.

April 30th, 2014
Dr. Lester performed my emergency surgery for diverticulitis with acute peritonitis (ruptured colon). I am 4 weeks post op now, dealing with the healing process as well as a colostomy that I will wear for at least 7 months until I go back into surgery to reverse the whole process. I feel like I lucked out with Dr Lester. Not only is he super competent, but his bedside manner is superb. He never ends a conversation until he feels like I have asked all my questions and understood the answers. He has continuously set expectations that are realistic and helped me to understand and deal with the challenge of recovery. This guy knows what he is doing, has a gentle touch, and is truly empathetic. It was the luck of the draw to have him on call when I arrived at the ER.

September 27th, 2011
You get what you pay for
I am no virgin when it comes to surgery and have been around good and not so nice Doctors. Dr. Lester is a friendly Dr. with great bedside manners. He removed a cyst from my chest wall as I was having a c-section. He was great working with other surgeons and quickly removed the cyst, stitched it up nicely. He checked on me twice before I left the hospital. I am now having a hernia repaired by Dr. Lester. I would recommend him.