Hernia Surgery show details Hernia Surgery
by Kirk B on Jun 15th, 2016

Staff was Great. Dr Lester explained the surgery and put me at ease. Post surgery pain was less than expected.

by Patricia Chance on Apr 13th, 2016

Dr. Lester has done two surgeries on me. I would not consider anyone else. I trust him completly. I have another surgery scheduled. His nurses are very nice and friendly. They know what they are doing. Could not ask for a better doctor and staff.

by M. Watson on Apr 12th, 2016

His entire staff was friendly and professional. They made me feel safe in Dr. Lester's care. They were truly top notch!

Abdominal Surgery Experiance show details Abdominal Surgery Experiance
by Glenda Canfield on Apr 12th, 2016

Dr. Lester is an excellent surgeon & unlike many surgeons he has a wonderful bedside manner. He's engaging, listens intently. He is confident in a very reassuring way, it made me feel safe putting myself in his expert hands. I have had a number of invasive surgeries and in other surgeons the confidence was excessive and off putting, & they mostly made me feel like an object to be fixed rather than a person.

by Tim on Apr 30th, 2014

Dr. Lester performed my emergency surgery for diverticulitis with acute peritonitis (ruptured colon). I am 4 weeks post op now, dealing with the healing process as well as a colostomy that I will wear for at least 7 months until I go back into surgery to reverse the whole process. I feel like I lucked out with Dr Lester. Not only is he super competent, but his bedside manner is superb. He never ends a conversation until he feels like I have asked all my questions and understood the answers. He has continuously set expectations that are realistic and helped me to understand and deal with the challenge of recovery. This guy knows what he is doing, has a gentle touch, and is truly empathetic. It was the luck of the draw to have him on call when I arrived at the ER.

You get what you pay for show details You get what you pay for
Sep 27th, 2011

I am no virgin when it comes to surgery and have been around good and not so nice Doctors. Dr. Lester is a friendly Dr. with great bedside manners. He removed a cyst from my chest wall as I was having a c-section. He was great working with other surgeons and quickly removed the cyst, stitched it up nicely. He checked on me twice before I left the hospital. I am now having a hernia repaired by Dr. Lester. I would recommend him.