A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- West La Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Penn Lin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Lin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Dallas Radiologists.