A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Murphy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Murphy practices Internal Medicine near North Reading, MA.
See North Reading Internists.