A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nguyen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Gastroenterologists.