A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nguyen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Gastroenterologists.