Dr. Sstephen Nguyen Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sstephen Nguyen?

August 28th, 2013

over medicated

I must say that the nurse was not as professional as I would have liked her to be. Also about three different people would pop their heads in and out of the room, making me more uncomfortable. I was so sick after the Colonoscopy. I vomited all the way home and then slept until past 6p.m. I was drowsy for about three days. I got one follow up call. I am still waiting for my papers saying what was done and the prognosis. When I was vomiting on the way home, I used the bag with my paper work in it and had to disregard those papers. I called the office on the 23rd to have them send me new release papers, still I have not received them. I also feel the Dr. should have done a follow up call, being that I only saw him for the procedure and never before or after. This office could certainly be more professional. I had a Colonoscopy before with Dr. Vicky Yang in Atherton. I must say from beginning to end I couldn't have asked for a more professional staff. Kaiser folks could learn a few things...just saying.

July 21st, 2010

awful

does not give the time of day to patients

January 16th, 2009

Mediocre

Seems rushed and not fully listening. Makes assumption that age is more a problem than on going problem since childhood. Quick to diagnose. When I have called back complaining problem is worse or medicion not working, response back is slow. He does have a good PA working in his new office on the 79 that shows more concern and seems to listen.

September 1st, 2010