Dr. Stephen Nichols Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Nichols?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Nichols?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2013

First, I would choose this doctor again now that I am familiar with the doctor & his office personnel. Dr. Nichols is a pleasant man & a man of few words. The diagnosis was accurate & the surgery was scheduled right away. A practical time frame for healing was not offered instead, examples were given i.e. 6 mo. after surgery the person felt fine, a Dr. went to work the day after etc. Happy to hear that but I needed little more guidance on what to expect. Care after surgery was on a printed sheet that was given to me at the surgical center. The instructions were loose & the orthopedic technologist's (doctor assist) answers at the first follow up appt. were vague. The answers came from the internet & the first physical therapy appt. 2 weeks after surgery. This was the piece that made it all come together for me. If you need PT after surgery, get the RX cleared with your insurance before hand to save time. Dr. Nichols (& staff) did not hold my hand through this but they did a great job of getting me scheduled, repaired, & are monitoring my mending.

August 26th, 2011

Chris H Encinitas

I chose Dr Nichols after seeing him treat my son with for a wrist fracture. After completely blowing apart my rotator cuff, I went to Dr N. This was no ordinary R/C injury. Dr N called this a "massive" tear and the gave me a 50-50 shot. To make a long story short, he put me back together and I am now able to workout like I did before. I would wholeheartedly recommend him!

June 16th, 2011

Dr. Nichols

Dr. Nichols treated me for a rotator cuff injury several years ago. In the end I had to have surgery and it went splendidly. It's been 10 years and I still have full range of motion on that shoulder--I've never had a problem since the surgery. Dr. Nichols is one of the nicest doctors I've ever encountered and his knowledge and skill is of the highest quality. I recommend him to everyone wholeheartedly.

June 7th, 2017