Learn more about Dr. Stephen Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Parsons, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Parsons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Parsons MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Stephen Parsons has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Parsons practices Otolaryngology near Mount Pleasant, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Spanish Fork, UT and Provo, UT.
See Mount Pleasant Otolaryngologists.