Learn more about Dr. Stephen Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Parsons, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Parsons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Parsons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Parsons practice?
Dr. Stephen Parsons practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Mount Pleasant, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT and Lehi, UT.
See Mount Pleasant Otolaryngologists and Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeons.