A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Parsons, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Parsons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Parsons MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Stephen Parsons has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Parsons practices Otolaryngology near Mount Pleasant, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Spanish Fork, UT and Provo, UT.
See Mount Pleasant Otolaryngologists.