A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Peters, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Peters FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Peters practice?
- Dr. Stephen Peters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Peters practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC and Philadelphia, PA.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Pulmonologists.