Dr. Stephen Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 11th, 2013
unsatisfied
The first thing he said to me at my daughter's first appointment was extremely negative and judgemental statements regarding mother of another patient. I hoped it was a singular lapse in professionalism and attributed it to a bad day. Nothing improved after this first visit. To make a long story short, he assumed our family is on state insurance (which we are not, not that it should have mattered) and delayed referrals due to it not being covered and expensive until it was too late for treatment.

August 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor
He is the primary for my boys and is a great doctor. He is very caring and relates his own experiences as a father to what you might be experiencing with your children. It can be difficult to get in to see him which can be frustrating but does his best to make sure you receive the care needed.

June 5th, 2011
Find him arrogant and judgmental.
Dr. Peterson was my doctor for several years. At first I seemed to like him, but when I was very honest with him about my past he would become judgmental and critical. He even compared me with another patient that I happened to know, which I thought was very poor ethics. The last time I saw him he was saying that I could have cancer. It turned out to be nothing. I switched doctors.

February 15th, 2011
Lousy follow-up and staff
This doctor didn't follow up to do labwork ordered by a specialist. His office won't return phone calls from POA's. His knowledge is good, but the rest of the practice is a FAIL.