A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Puntenney Smith MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.