Dr. Stephen Stewart Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Stewart?

Dr. Stephen Stewart

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Stewart has been an amazing doctor to me. Given what he was presented with at my very first visit -he was completely considerate and understanding. Years later, Dr . Stewart has been just as mindful with me. I absolutely trust him. I do highly recommend him.

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Stewart is totally professional!!

Posted on December 6th, 2011

I was so relieved after my appointment and grateful to Dr. Stewart for the information and especially his kindness and wisdom.His staff was exceptional.

Office Staff

Posted on July 11th, 2011

I do not have a personal problem with Dr. Stewart besides you are the company you keep and his office staff are cruel and very unprofessional I don't know where he got the women that work the phone's and front desk for him but if they worked for me and treated my customers the way that I have been treated I would fire them so fast it would make their heads spin. I am so sick and tired of hearing that "the Lake residents has a reputation for having a bad attitude" but I'm starting to agree. I have lived here since the mid sixties, raised all three of my children here and I"m really starting to see what all of the visitors that come to our area are complaining about. For someone who is supposed to be "professional" in a doctor's office and caring for patients to be as cruel as I've been treated from Dr. Stewart's office make me very sad and feel hopeless in the medical profession. I wish so badly I could find a doctor at the Lake that cared.

First Visit

Posted on February 27th, 2010

Excellent review of past history and current conditions.

Posted on August 9th, 2017