Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Thomas M. Pinter on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Stewart is totally professional!!

|  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I was so relieved after my appointment and grateful to Dr. Stewart for the information and especially his kindness and wisdom.His staff was exceptional.

|  Office Staff  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

I do not have a personal problem with Dr. Stewart besides you are the company you keep and his office staff are cruel and very unprofessional I don't know where he got the women that work the phone's and front desk for him but if they worked for me and treated my customers the way that I have been treated I would fire them so fast it would make their heads spin. I am so sick and tired of hearing that "the Lake residents has a reputation for having a bad attitude" but I'm starting to agree. I have lived here since the mid sixties, raised all three of my children here and I"m really starting to see what all of the visitors that come to our area are complaining about. For someone who is supposed to be "professional" in a doctor's office and caring for patients to be as cruel as I've been treated from Dr. Stewart's office make me very sad and feel hopeless in the medical profession. I wish so badly I could find a doctor at the Lake that cared.

|  First Visit  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2010

Excellent review of past history and current conditions.