A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Wall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Wall practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wall practices Emergency Medicine near Old Bellevue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.