A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Packer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Packer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Boyd Packer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Packer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Packer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Packer practices Anesthesiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Anesthesiologists.