A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Papizan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Papizan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Papizan graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Papizan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Leslie Papizan MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Papizan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Papizan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Papizan practices Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatricians.