A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pappachen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pappachen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pappachen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappachen graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pappachen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Valiakalayil Pappachen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen V. Pappachen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pappachen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pappachen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.