Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pappas, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pappas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, Dist.Columbia, 1989.
Dr. Pappas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Pappas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pappas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pappas practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.