Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pappas, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pappas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, Dist.Columbia, 1989.
Dr. Pappas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Pappas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pappas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pappas practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.