Learn more about Dr. Stephen Paridon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Paridon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paridon
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paridon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Paridon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Transplantation
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Sports Medicine
- Tetralogy of Fallot
Education & Awards
Dr. Paridon graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paridon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Paridon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Paridon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Paridon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Paridon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians and King Of Prussia Cardiologists.