A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Paridon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Paridon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Paridon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Transplantation
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Sports Medicine
- Tetralogy of Fallot
Education & Awards
Dr. Paridon graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paridon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Paridon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Paridon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Paridon has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Paridon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.