Dr. Stephen Parker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

September 15th, 2016
patient
Had to get injections in my Back Dr.Parker is very gentle and all the staff members are so nice and truly care about your well being...I have had two rounds of injections done on one side of my back and have to go back for injections on the other side...The first round I could tell a difference but then it wears off...My back got messed up in a carwreck and I can't do the things that I'm use to doing...hoping that I can conginue having shots to help with my back...If I have to continue going to painmanagement I wouldn't want to have to see anyone else but Dr.Parker.

May 16th, 2016
Asking for trouble
I had been seeing this doctor over 5 months, through the course of are meetings he was always asking me if I knew about spinal cord stimulators and every time he asked , I would tell him I already have one . Also he asked me to have my testosterone checked, so a nurse came in and took my blood. When I went back a month later , I had to ask him what were the results ,he told me it was lost. So I asked if he was going to take it again, he says he doesn't need it. Also he wanted me to take a genetic test to see what medicines re-act to my body. So I did. When I see him the next month I have to ask him for the results again, he says he will check on it. later a nurse comes in and says the test was inconclusive and that I would have to take it again. I refused and the nurse states I have to. I still refused. Then Dr.Parker comes in and starts yelling and cursing at me, telling me how good he is, and yes he was cursing. I said that it is best we part ways, and he says that would be good. I'll have to agree with others on here that parker does not care it is just how many he can get in there and out. Also he states that he is active in his church , well I hope he starts going more, because he needs all the help he can get.

April 7th, 2016