Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Pastan
Dr. Stephen Pastan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pastan is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Southern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Pastan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Pastan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Pastan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. David Kuhar
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Cohen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi49