A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pauker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pauker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pauker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pauker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Pauker practice?
Dr. Stephen Pauker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Cardiologists, and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.