A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pauker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pauker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pauker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Embolism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pauker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gary Pauker MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Pauker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pauker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pauker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.