A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pauker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pauker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Embolism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pauker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gary Pauker MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Pauker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pauker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pauker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.