A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paulk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paulk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Paulk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- St. Joseph's Comm. Health Services, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles Paulk MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Paulk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Paulk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Paulk practices Surgery near Portage, WI.
See Portage Surgeons.