A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Paulk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- St. Joseph's Comm. Health Services, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Paulk MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Paulk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Paulk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Paulk practices Surgery near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Friendship, WI.
See Portage Surgeons.