A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- St. Joseph's Comm. Health Services, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paulk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Paulk practice?
Dr. Stephen Paulk practices Surgery near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Friendship, WI.
See Portage Surgeons.