Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Paushter
Dr. Stephen Paushter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Paushter is affiliated with UHS Wilson Medical Center, Lourdes Hospital and United Health Services - Binghamton General Hospital. Dr. Paushter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Paushter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Paushter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.
Dr. James Vincens
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Shamsuddin Rana
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi49
Dr. Philip Mathew
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi4