A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pearce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearce
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pearce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Ctr -Esplanade, Chico, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Pearce MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pearce has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Pearce practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chico, CA.
See Chico Internists and Chico Gastroenterologists.