A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pearce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearce
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pearce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Ctr -Esplanade, Chico, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Pearce MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pearce has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Pearce practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chico, CA.
See Chico Internists and Chico Gastroenterologists.