A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pearce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Pearce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Ctr -Esplanade, Chico, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans