A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pearlman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Pearlman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Pearlman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Pearlman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pearlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Pearlman practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.