Dr. Stephen Michael Pecsenyicki MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Allergy & Immunology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecsenyicki graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pecsenyicki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pecsenyicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Pecsenyicki practice?
Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki practices Ophthalmology, Allergy & Immunology, and Surgery near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Barre, VT and Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Ophthalmologists, Burlington Allergists, and Burlington Surgeons.