A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecsenyicki graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pecsenyicki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Pecsenyicki MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Pecsenyicki practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki practices Ophthalmology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Barre, VT and Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Ophthalmologists.