A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecsenyicki graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pecsenyicki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pecsenyicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Pecsenyicki practice?
Dr. Stephen Pecsenyicki practices Ophthalmology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Barre, VT and Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Ophthalmologists.