A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pedron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pedron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pedron, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedron graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pedron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pedron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Pedron practice?
Dr. Stephen Pedron practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.