Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by Marva on May 27th, 2016

One of the most disrespectful Dr.'s I have ever came into contact with. Very rude, uncaring and unprofessional. He has no regards to pregnant woman's feelings. He also made decisions without having seen any test results. And the staff seemed very nervous or scared of him also to the point my diabetes specialist lied on me to keep from having to answer to him.

Scary show details Scary
by Patricia on Dec 26th, 2015

Years ago my friend had his little girl delivered by him. Pedron crushed her skull delivering her. Baby didn't make it. Dr. had the best lawyer so nothing was done. Personally, I wouldn't go to him.

by Kim Stark-Hill on Apr 7th, 2015

HE delivered my son, amazing doctor - love him!

Untrustworthy show details Untrustworthy
by Stacey on Feb 9th, 2015

He made me feel very uncomfortable through the entire appointment.

by Billy Gene on Nov 16th, 2013

I was sent to Dr Pedron after it was determined that my pregnancy was high risk. I was amazed at the compassion are care given not only by the staff, but by Dr Pedron himself. I would absolutely recommend him. He went above and beyond anything I could have imagined.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Leah on Aug 1st, 2013

I hope that any woman in the Phoenix area who are in need of a fetal/maternal specialist make this provider their first choice. I've never been treated so kindly by a doctor or office. Even when a paperwork mistake was made, I was made to feel as though the inconvenience that it caused was a true concern and the office staff and doctor Pedron himself went above and beyond to correct the issue. What an exceptional person and professional he is. I never write reviews, but am so impressed that I just couldn't let it go unmentioned.