A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Peiper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Peiper, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genetic Translocation
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peiper graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Peiper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peiper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Peiper practice?
Dr. Stephen Peiper practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Augusta Pathologists.