Dr. Stephen Pereira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pereira?

Great experience

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Caring and personliazed service for my complex case. Highly recommended.

Robotic Inguinal Hernia Surgery FANTASTIC Post-op Results with Dr. Pereira

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Hope I would never have to do this again but Dr Pereira would definitely would be my #1 choice. He was right during my consultation on with what to expect. I had my IH for over 14 years, became bigger about the size of a small cantaloupe & it moved into my scrotum. Because of a previous Laparoscopic Prostate surgery in 2001 robotic surgery was the only way to go for my surgery. I choose a highly regarded experienced robotic surgeon Stephen Pereira MD who has been doing & teaching robotic surgery since 2000. He has had done countless numbers of minimally invasive inguinal hernia repairs both both laparoscopic and robot assisted, on men who have had prostatectomies. Results were FANTASTIC… I did not even have to take any pain meds. I was even able to do work at my computer the afternoon of surgery & everyday after. It is now 3.5 weeks post surgery I am walking on treadmill & functioning quite normally as prior to surgery (am following Dr’s orders & not lifting anything over 15lbs)… & I do not have the hernia & feeling great!

Great doctor; genuine, caring, and experienced.

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I saw Dr. Pereira after my other surgeon had pretty much given up on my complex case. Dr. Pereira is a very in demand surgeon, but he gave me plenty of personal care and attention. He listened to me when I described my symptoms, heard my concerns, and kept in mind my view points and feelings on every step that we took. He treated me like a person, not just a medical file and because of this, he was able to diagnose a problem that others overlooked. I'm very thankful for Dr. Pereira's genuine patient care. I felt like he was really trying to help the entire time I was in the hospital under his guidance and we worked together to toss out different ideas in order to pin point the problem. Great person, will be going to him whenever I need surgery.

patient

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Pereira is one of THE BEST surgeons in Bergen County. I was needing an emergency operation and he was there immediately. He was able to calm me and explained the entire procedure to me. His bedside manner is first class. The operation was a success and the after care he and his staff offered and provided was exceptional. Highly recommended and caring surgeon!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr Pereira is a very caring doctor. He takes the time to answer all my questions and explains what he is going to do. Great bedside manner. Excellent surgeon.

The best!

Posted on October 29th, 2011

Dr. Pereira was recommended to me by my primary oncologist Dr. Rosenbluth. The emergency nature of my condition required an immediate attention of the most skillful doctor to perform a surgery almost instantly. Dr. Pereira was the outmost professional and understanding. He fully explained my options, risks and procedure. He was very pleasant, comforting and to the point. Surgery was a success and I felt very comfortable under his care. He also showed a genuine interest visiting me after the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Pereira to anyone.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I had a hernia operation performed by him and was up and around within days! This was the best possible experience for such an operation!

Posted on November 6th, 2010

excellent overall experience. spends much time discussing your situation and goes over all details of treatment. excellent follow-up care.

emergency surgery

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Office staff very knowledgeable and courteous.

An outstanding Surgeon

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Dr. Pereira is an excellent physiciaan who cares about his patients. Although a very busy in demand surgeon I have found him to be caring and diligent in his work with me as his patient.Unfortunately, because he is in high demand wait time in his office can be long, but worth the wait.I would highly recommend Dr. Pereira.

Posted on October 20th, 2017