Dr. Stephen Perryman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

January 27th, 2016
Great Doctor who takes the time, never rushed. Takes all things into consideration. Focuses on short term illness and long term health. Answers EVERY question! Is always updated on the latest trends in medicine

January 13th, 2016
A Very Good Doctor for Overall Health Improvement
Very good doctor with precise diagnosis and effective treatment of my current and multiple chronicle issues.

January 6th, 2016
I don't believe I've ever been seen by a doctor who listened so well. He reads your file before seeing you, rather than trying to read the computer screen and pay attention to you at the same time. He also saw my daughter and followed up by having another professional contact her after the visit, rather than suggesting my daughter reach out -- made all the difference.

December 1st, 2015
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr Perryman for nearly 17 years and it's because he's absolutely amazing. He is very humble and reminds his patient's he's not perfect but he is an old time Dr. who truly cares about every single patient who walks in the door. He is a man of integrity and honor showing every single patient dignity, respect and genuine concern. He listens attentively to all symptoms and any concerns his patients may have. You never mind waiting for a short period of time for him because you know he's spending quality time with his patients. In our family we consider him as Dr. Luke in the Bible. He is truly the most qualified, knowledgeable, answer seeking, dedicated, caring, empathetic and happiest Dr. you will ever want to meet. Your patients love you Dr. Perryman ........ ask me, I'm one of them

October 23rd, 2015
Awesome doctor!

May 15th, 2015
A doctor that actually listens!!!!!!
I read the review's on this guy and they are spot on! Runs a little late but man he puts the time in on you! I had a list of 8-9 problems. Only 2 were bigger concerns but as a new pt wanted to outline my history so he would know who I am and formulate a diagnosis from there. He was very personable, a very tremendous listener and took as much time as I needed with him. He even opened my mind up about other possibilities and explained them to me and went over a questionaire. I would STRONGLY recommend this doctor!!!!! Giving this guy a 5 star out of 5 doesn't do him justice.

December 1st, 2014
Great Doc
Doc Perryman takes his time to listen to what you are actually saying. He does his dictation for every appointment in front of you and allows for additional comments. He sometimes runs late because of his thoroughness but I wouldn't want to switch if I had to.

July 22nd, 2014
Best doc I've ever had... sometimes runs late, but only because he spends so much time listening to his patients! Highly recommend!

March 9th, 2014
One in a Million
What a wonderful and personable doctor. If your looking for someone who treats you and listens to you....you found your doctor! He's calm demeanor calms any white coat syndrome you may have and he treats you like your his one and only patient while being seen by him. Never rushes out the door, before you both have addressed any concerns. He's one in a million in my opinion, and I'm very fortunate to have him as my family doctor!

June 5th, 2012
Great doctor
I am very picky about doctors. Dr perryman is a great Doctor. He listens to what you have to say. Will take your ideas into consideration not just his own. I have been going to see him since he first came to the practice about 9 years ago.