A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Peskoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peskoe
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Peskoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Peskoe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peskoe graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Peskoe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Peskoe MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Peskoe practice?
- Dr. Stephen Peskoe has 12 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Peskoe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Greenfield, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.