A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Peskoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Peskoe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peskoe graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Peskoe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Peskoe MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Peskoe practice?
- Dr. Stephen Peskoe has 12 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Peskoe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Greenfield, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.