Learn more about Dr. Stephen Petteruti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Petteruti, Anti-Age Specialist, Medical Weight Loss, Primary Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petteruti
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petteruti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Petteruti, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Chelation Therapy
- Growth Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Petteruti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petteruti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Petteruti DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Petteruti practice?
- Dr. Stephen Petteruti has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Petteruti practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Family Physicians and Warwick Preventive Medicine Specialists.