A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Petteruti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Petteruti, Anti-Age Specialist, Medical Weight Loss, Primary Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Petteruti, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
- Brain Preservation
- Detox/Chelation Therapy
- Facial Fillers
- Growth Hormone
- Micronutrient & Telomere Testing
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Weight Loss
- medical wight loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Petteruti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petteruti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Petteruti DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Petteruti practice?
- Dr. Stephen Petteruti has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Petteruti practices Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Family Physicians and Warwick Preventive Medicine Specialists.