Learn more about Dr. Stephen Petteruti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Petteruti, Anti-Age Specialist, Medical Weight Loss, Primary Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petteruti
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Petteruti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Petteruti, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Chelation Therapy
- Growth Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Petteruti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petteruti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Petteruti DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Petteruti practice?
- Dr. Stephen Petteruti has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Petteruti practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Family Physicians and Warwick Preventive Medicine Specialists.