A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pfeifer is Good. Dr. Pfeifer has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeifer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeifer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Carmel Hospital, Inc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfeifer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pfeifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Pfeifer practice?
Dr. Stephen Pfeifer practices Family Medicine near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Fishers Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Pfeifer, Dr. Steven Pfeifer, Dr. Stefan Pfeifer, Dr. Steve Pfeifer