A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pfeifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pfeifer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeifer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pfeifer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Pfeifer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Pfeifer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pfeifer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pfeifer practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Carmel Family Physicians.