Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pflugfelder
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pflugfelder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Viral Eye Infections
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflugfelder graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pflugfelder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Pflugfelder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Pflugfelder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.