Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Viral Eye Infections
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflugfelder graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pflugfelder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Pflugfelder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Pflugfelder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pflugfelder practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.