A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pilipshen is Excellent. Dr. Pilipshen has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilipshen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pilipshen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pilipshen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pilipshen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Pilipshen practice?
Dr. Stephen Pilipshen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Holly Colorectal Surgeons and Mount Holly Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Pilipshen, Dr. Stefan Pilipshen, Dr. Stephan Pilipshen, Dr. Steve Pilipshen