A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pilipshen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pilipshen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laser Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilipshen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pilipshen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jeffrey Pilipshen MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Pilipshen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pilipshen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pilipshen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.