Dr. Stephen Pilipshen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pilipshen?

excellent dr

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. P gave me my quality of life back

Posted on October 1st, 2017

Kind, Caring, and Intelligent.

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Doctor Pilipshen is very knowledgeable and patient. He is taking his time to figure out what wrong instead of just recommending surgery after surgery.

Great doctor, horrible staff...

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Great doctor but would never return because of my experience with his office manager/head nurse. She also happens to be his wife. She was rude, disrespectful and unprofessional. Run, don't walk, to another practice.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

best doctor we have ever had have had 2 surgeries with him and he is so good

Dr.Stephen Pilipshen gave me my life back

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

My condition was rectal prolapse and I was very apprehensive to go to the doctor. I was fortunate enough to find Dr Pilipshen and from day one he put me at ease. He was explained in detail what fixing the situation would entail and the processes I would need to go through before surgery. He left no stone unturned. After surgery I was a new person and have been able to carry on my life with no problems. He is very knowledgeable and kind and was at the hospital each day after surgery to make sure everything was going well. His staff is equally kind always assisting in making appointments and making sure I was comfortable. I was always treated with dignity. I encourage anyone who has rectal or colon issues or just needs to have a colonoscopy to contact Dr. Pilipshen's office I give this wonderful doctor and his staff 5 stars.

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

Dr. Pilipshen save my life after I suffered a perforated colon during a routine colonoscopy done by another physician. Dr. Pilipshen is both professional in demeanor and a highly skilled surgeon.

Posted on November 17th, 2012

Wait time was ridiculously long. Patients were falling asleep in the over heated waiting room. Many waiting were established patients and commented that the wait was always long there. My wait was 90 minutes. The doctor did not seem overly concerned about the delay and stated that they'd be happy to "reschedule" anyone who didn't want to continue to wait. A seemingly "take it or leave it" attitude. Majority of patients were aged and what an affront to them, as many had been driven there by a friend/family member and those drivers were necessarily waiting as well. I found that very unprofessional and uncaring. What a shame for an office to be routinely run in such a fashion. The reasons for it can only be over-booking or a complete lack of organizational skills by doctor and/or staff. I would not see this doctor again.

Very pleased with Dr Pilipshen and his staff!

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Dr Pilipshen was HIGHLY recommended to me and is regarded as one of,if not the best colon rectal surgeon in the area.I can not say enough wonderful thing regarding him, his expertise,bedside manner and the similar of his office staff. I am all to aware that issues that require a visit to a dr of this specialty come with a high level of anxiety to start. I was extremely pleased with the entire visit! Tina at the front desk, was professional, courteous and very sweet!Linda RN, was an excellent nurse! Very professional, kind and knowledgeable. Office is clean neat and I have very high standards! A wonderful experience.. GREAT DOCTOR! I am thankful that he was recommended to me!

Rude & Dirty

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Nurse was totally without knowledge. I had poison ivy and she told me not to touch the chair! She would not take my blood pressure. When she mentioned a physical I told her I was there for a consultation. She could not explain why my consultation was a physical when asked.She then left and came back with a gown (NOT IN A BAG) and gloves threw then on the bed. The bed paper was NOT CHANGED! I may have poison ivy which is not contgaguios but they have a dirty office.

Posted on July 7th, 2017