Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Pillsbury
Dr. Stephen Pillsbury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pillsbury is affiliated with Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center, New Britain General Hospital and University of Connecticut Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Pillsbury has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Stephen Pillsbury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.
Dr. Robert Belniak
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
New Britain, CT 0.20 mi32
Dr. Richard Scarlett
New Britain, CT 0.20 mi14
Dr. Michael Legeyt
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New Britain, CT 0.20 mi25