Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pinals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinals
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Pinals Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pinals, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinals graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Pinals has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Pinals MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Pinals practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pinals has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Pinals practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Somerville, MA.
See Somerville Psychiatrists.