A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pinals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pinals, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinals graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Pinals has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Louis Pinals MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Pinals practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pinals has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pinals practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA.
See Somerville Psychiatrists.