A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pine graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Nathan Pine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen N. Pine practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Tarzana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.