Dr. Stephen Pirtle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pirtle?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pirtle?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 5th, 2014

Regarding Willam D Pannell ER Patient

My husband arrived by Ambulance. As I was waiting in the waiting room...Dr. Pirtle called me in the back to say "I don't know him, I don't know whats wrong with him, what do you want me to do about it. I ask for a wheel chair and wheeled him out with him screaming in pain to my Father-in-Law's SUV BY MYSELF! The next Doctor he saw put him on OC. I rate him as TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING! No ER should have him involved in ANY emergency for ANYTHING other than a BANDAGE!