A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Piwinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Piwinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piwinski graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Piwinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Piwinski MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Piwinski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Piwinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Piwinski practices Internal Medicine and Aerospace Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Preventive Medicine Specialists.