Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Piwinski
Dr. Stephen Piwinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Piwinski is affiliated with University Hospital, University Hospital and University Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Piwinski has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
Dr. Stephen Piwinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Sushma Vemulapalli
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Krista Bowers
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Lisa Gorn
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi19