A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Plantholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Plantholt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plantholt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Plantholt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Plantholt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Plantholt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plantholt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Plantholt MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Plantholt practice?
- Dr. Stephen Plantholt has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Plantholt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.